Friday 27 March 2015

My Day Yesterday.

hey guys, long time no talk. In fact happy new year.

Yesterday we attended (my sister @a_lola and I) a coffee meet for female entrepreneurs organised by @StephObi, it was awesome, I must confess "girls are not smiling @ all".

Afterwards we went to the mall to see a relative who happened to just be there, while I went to @inglot , there a wine tasting going on and they asked my sister to come taste, and she was like no, I don't want but I know my sister, she would like some (imagine o, am taking offence, how can my sister sell me out like that).

As I walked back towards her, she said there's a wine tasting and me unknowingly said, oh nice, I would like to try some..and so hence the big chair and the big glass...the wine was awesome by the way. 

Toodlessss....I have missed you guys too.

No comments:

Post a Comment