Tuesday 31 March 2015

How To Get Cute Pink Lips.

Hello sweethearts
I know everybody loves to have pink lips so here are a few tips to make your lips a cute pink pillow.

1. Exfoliate those babies:

Exfoliate the lips as you exfoliate your skin. The dead cells will multiply and make your sweet juicy lips turn into black dry looking lips. Exfoliate them like once a week and see the difference at the very moment, touch them and feel the soft cushiony effect. The best remedy that I follow every week would be olive oil+sugar. Mix them a little quantity, rub them over, massage and rinse and you have completed the first step. And do not forget to apply a lip balm after you exfoliate..!!

2. Do not sip the black drinks directly from your cup:

I know this is tough to follow because we have been doing this since years but it is proven that sipping coffee, tea, red wine directly from the cup or your coffee mug will indirectly help the lips to turn darker and the pink glow will totally fade away. Use a straw while having tea or coffee; obviously I wouldn’t tell you to do that in the case of the red wine. Imagine you at a party having red wine with a straw; I would burst out on laughter if I saw someone doing that. But when you are at home try sipping up drinks with a straw.

3. Stay hydrated:

Not only your beautiful skin but also your soft lips start to show up when you are dehydrated. They start to chap up or become dull looking when you do not have enough water content in your body. Having the right amount of water throughout the day will help you flush away toxins and give a beautiful glow to your lips as well as your face. I get irritated when I have to drink a lot of water but still I do that because I am more concerned with my skin than my mood like all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment